AT&T is a global leader in wireless, and every year it showcases its impressive and expanding portfolio of connected products and services at CTIA Super Mobility, the official trade show of the wireless industry, in Las Vegas. AT&T tapped CSE for the 3rd consecutive year to design, build and manage their booth and experiences. As with years past, CSE was charged with coming up with creative ways to highlight a varied portfolio of products and services, but this year, it was imperative to show the interconnectivity and overlap of these products and services in everyday life.
The solution was to create a Connected City, where we could attract and engage attendees at multiple touchpoints throughout the booth, layer stories on top of one another, and pull a consistent Connected Life theme throughout. The result was a space divided evenly between consumer and business solutions, with an AT&T Network Experience connecting the spaces at the core.
On the consumer side, we showcased products and services related to 5G, connected home, connected car, TV & entertainment, health and smart cities. On the business side, we highlighted 5G, industrial IoT, network solutions, security, asset management, drones, agriculture and smart cities.
Interactive experiences were the highlight of the booth:
- AT&T Network Experience – A first of its kind 17 ft. diameter, 360 degree LED wall and flooring experience that transports you inside the AT&T Network
- Connected Life Walls – Two 20 ft. 4K touchscreen walls that feature real-world use cases in photorealistic 3D animation
- Drone VR – Take a ride as you follow a package being delivered from warehouse to doorstep
- Drive Simulator – Fasten your seatbelt as you learn about the connected car of today and tomorrow
- Asset Management – Learn about the IoT products being used to connect and track cargo, tanks, equipment and assets all over the world, while watching use cases projected on a giant cube